Introducing, a 12-Step System to Take You From '0 to 60' with Arduino in 1 Day
Do you want to start creating with Arduino?
Are you overwhelmed or confused by the massive amount of information (and misinformation) out there?
Don't let this stop you from being the Maker you were born to be any longer. You can create some amazing things with Arduino and I'm going to show you how to quickly and effortlessly get started.
Not only am I an electrical engineer, I've been an electronics hobbyist and Arduino enthusiast for a while.
And I've developed a step-by-step system to help you quickly get started making with Arduino. Now I want to share that system with you...including...
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason within 60 days of purchase you are unhappy with How to Get Started With Arduino in 1 Day or Less just send me an email and I’ll gladly refund you the whole $19.
Here's What You'll Learn
- How & where to buy an Arduino - So you get a genuine board at the best price
- Understand the Basics - All about the hardware on the board
- The "brains" of the Arduino - All about the microcontroller that powers the Arduino
- Power - How to safely & properly power your Arduino to avoid frying it
- Programming - Start programming the Arduino right away
- Examples to get you started - Start creating NOW with simple examples, no additional parts required
- Arduino IDE - How to use and get the most out of it
- The Serial Monitor - What it does and how to use it effectively
- Arduino vs microcontroller - what's the difference?
- And more...
- Ages 8 to 88 - Written so people of all ages can understand and start creating
Here's What You'll Get
- A full color eBook
- 12 Videos to go with the eBook
- Plus 2 BONUS videos covering topics not found in the eBook
- Surprise 3rd BONUS - access to the online community just for people who own the course. Ask questions, post project and more
- INSTANT LIFETIME ACCESS to all the above
- Plus my 60 day money-back guarantee
Here's What People are Saying
Fast and easy Arduino introduction. Get up to speed, fast!
If you are a beginner, and want to get a quick start into understanding and using these cool little microcontrollers, then definitely start your journey here!
Arduino - Save Time and Frustration
If you want to save time and frustration in learning Arduino quickly, this is great book. Brian does an excellent job of making the information flow well, makes it fun to learn, and the exercises/labs help with the hands-on learning. Highly recommended.
A great book to help me [use] and understand the Arduino.
Excellent guide!! I’ve seen some others out there, but this book is very informative and a must-have for anyone wanting to learn how to use Arduino. Highly recommended!